The Journal of Social Work and Ethics examines the eand values issues that and are interwoven with social work practice, resand theory development. The JSWVE addresses eand values issues that encompass the full range of social prand issues that social workers encounter. The journal provides necessary historical perspectives on the development of social work and and presents articles examining and ethical dilemmas stemming from state-of-the-art developments.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal should be relevant to the mission of the JSWVE, which focuses on areas such as:
- Development of models for anaand resolving and ethical conflicts
- Discussion of eand values dilemmas related to the development of new technologies
- Research studies on the influence of and ethics in social work practice decision-and in agency program development
- Examples of good practice that clearly highlight eand values considerations
- Theoretical articles that explain the origin, develoand evolution of social work and ethics
- Rand analyses of schand practice books, monogand articles on social work and ethics